Founded in 2016, Whitepot Studios has been making and creating with a wee bitta magic – be it through creating games for our own IP portfolio, or through bespoke client work.
We are proud to be housed within Northern Ireland’s first creative industry specific co-working space, The Pixel Mill, where we are surrounded by and work with a wide range of lovely, talented people. With everyone currently working remotely, we’re still part of the lovely local game development family.
Let's team up!
Need developers for a project, or an extra pair of hands? Check out our services page to see how we can help.
Organisations who have supported us via office space, funding, hardware, accelerator programmes and other invaluable support.
Awards and Accolades
- NI Game Awards: Rising Star 2017, Community Award 2017, Studio Of The Year 2017 & 2018, and Most Anticipated 2019 (Murder At Malone Manor)
- PGC GamesCom & PGC London: Big Indie PC Pitch
- MCV Women In Games Awards: Rising Star 2018
- Royal Television Society NI Awards: Animation Short 2018
- NI Game Awards: Game Of The Year 2017 (Tubocity)
- Global Game Jam Belfast: Selected Highlight 2017
- NI Screen: Assembler Programme 2017/2018
- NI Screen Assembler Showcase: BAFTA HQ London 2018
The Whitepot Studios Community Discord Server has an awesome moderator team of talented and enthusiastic individuals. This team has helped us tremendously in ensuring our server is a friendly, active, and welcoming place. Not only that, but they have also been busy sorting fun and fiddly behind-the-scenes things, like setting up bots and webhooks. This section is dedicated to our awesome mods, past and present.
News and Dev Blogs
Hot off the Whitepot Studios presses!
All aboard for GamesCom 2022!
Hello everyone! We've been quiet this past while - we've been busy busy with our service work and...
Whitepot Wednesday Blog April 2021
Hello there, back with another Whitepot Thursday (oops) blog post – and this month we’ve recorded a special podcast episode! Listen to our deep-dive into the concept and development of StarGazing, and let us know what you think of the format!
Whitepot Wednesday – Feb ’21
This month we announce the release date of Stargazing and our recent NI Game Awards nominations.